His Excellency Dr. Ahmed Dabroom, Director General for Colleges and Institutes Division, dedicated the Second Forum “Inspirational” organized by Ethraa Students Club under Students Affairs Department at the Industrial College Theater. The Forum included two sections:
First Section – Theater:
Four speakers with inspirational and motivational experience participated in four different axes:
- Hamad Al-Kaltham, Mechanical Engineer, Manager of the Social Responsibility at
Al-Turkey Company who is a founder member of “Wa’ee” Association for Social Work and his speech title was about (what if we lived without inspiring people?
- Ahmed Hamzi, Manager of Student Activities Department at Tiabah University. He is the founder of “Translate Your Thoughts” project and a number of youth initiatives and students clubs. Interested in social leadership and he talked about (idea!).
- Omar Al-Badran is an Architect and a Writer, specialized in creative writing and one of his important works is a program called “simply” on MBC Channel and he was the narrator voice in many movies including “Knowledge Ethraa” movies under ARAMCO Company. He also presented a very exciting subject entitled “Successful Failure”.
- Abdullah Al-Hawaas is an Engineer in ARAMCO Company and works at King Abdul Aziz International Cultural Center in Dhahran City. Interested in developing learning aids and simplifying the values for children. Abdullah is an approved trainer in Power of Volunteering and Giving Engineering. He concluded his speech with a part entitled (Childhood Talk).
An orientation video about the club goals and achievements and a film entitled (Ammar Movie) were displayed.
Second Section – Exhibition:
The Exhibition included three (3) corners:
- Club Corner: The corner introduced, in brief the Ethraa Club and a number of its important programs.
- Inspirational Corner: Some of the club members chose a number of inspiring people, who lived and raised in this country and had stories that inspired young people.
- “Be the Next Inspirational” Corner: This corner contained a big board entitled (be the next inspirational) where the guests wrote inspiring phrases on it.
At the end of the forum, His Excellency the Director General of Colleges and Institutes honored the speakers. It is worth mentioning that guests and the audiences were amused by the Forum and had a positive impact above all expectations.